Thursday 14 June 2012

A Couple Days Worth Of Work

So basically over the last couple days I've just been messing around more with images from magazines, threads and tissue paper. I think after doing a selection of these I'm going to scan a few bits in and try and work some of them up in photoshop and maybe make a few poster designs or something, I'm not sure yet, I'm just having fun with all the messy creative stuff at the moment because I really like working on hand rendered pieces. So here are a few more things I've been doing. Let me know what you think, what things you think are really working and whats not, I always encourage constructive criticism.








I've also been doing a few more threads on photographs which I'm really liking. I'm thinking about taking a series of pictures of people with glasses on and then using threads to use over them. 





No comments:

Post a Comment