Monday 18 June 2012

Creative Week/Day 2/Anniversary Book

Next month is my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary and we're throwing them a party, as part of it my mum came up with the idea of making a book in which people can leave congratulatory messages and such for them to look back on and some photos from there wedding day and throughout their marriage. My mum kindly asked me to do it and "put my creative touch on it". I was really happy that she asked me to it as I love messing around with images and layouts so today I thought I would make a start on it and in the end ended up finishing it.  I left some space at the back because on the night were going to take pictures of the event and will add them in after. 




It took about 3 hours to finish, got through hundreds of gold heart stickers and ended up covered in little golden bits, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out with what I had to work with.



I really loved looking through all the old pictures to find ones for the book, I really wish my parents new what cameras were used to take some of them. 

Its sounds very corny to say but my grandparents are my favourite couple, they've together 50 years, had four children, seven grandchildren and one great grandchild. They pretty much grow up living next door to each other and I just think thats wonderful. 










No comments:

Post a Comment