Tuesday 12 June 2012

FamilyBBQ/Rambles/MiniJungle

So on sunday me and parents went down to my grandparents house for a BBQ as a few of my nan's friends were coming down, it was quite a nice day, it didn't rain until we went home, food was lovely and it gave me the chance to go for a lovely little walk with my camera. My grandparents pretty much live in the middle of fields so its very green and pretty peaceful and I always like going on my own for little walks down the country lanes and just exploring a little. 
I decided that this was a great opportunity to get back into contact with my camera.  








What I really like about taking natural pictures and going out into the countryside is just stumbling across things like the insects and stuff and all the shades of colour. Its peaceful and yet intriguing like a mini jungle and you're going on an adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment