Thursday 7 June 2012

Postcards/Ideas

I realised today that I have a lot of piece of work, images etc on my laptop and have done nothing with them. I really like just messing around with techniques and images and but just end up saving them to my computer and then they never see the light of day. I decided today to print out a few designs on to some A5 piece of photo paper and made some little postcard type things. I'm actually quite happy with the way some of them have turned out and am thinking about possibly trying to sell a few. I obviously want to get a few opinions first before I do anything and may even give out a few as a tester, I'd like to know what you think about them, what ones work and what don't etc I would really appreciate it. Also if you are even interested in some of them and maybe want one let me know and I would happily send you one for free as I'm just testing this out for now.







 


Here are a couple pictures of some of the ones I've printed out so far. Let me know what you think. Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment