Sunday 10 February 2013




A lack in posts once again. I've been having a bit of an uninspired time at the moment. I'm finding it hard to come up or create anything that I'm happy with or gets what I want across and this uni project is consuming most of my creative time at the moment with deadlines looming and such. I hate not having something on the side going on like a little project but I'm stuck in a dilemma of not wanting to do something for the sake of it and it being crap basically.
 I refuse to make anything which is uninspired and lacks enthusiasm and therefore once again I'm going to leave some pictures taken from the crazy snow weeks just gone. 
Hopefully soon with the easter holidays coming up and some actual ideas I'll be able to fill these pages with some new material, be inspired again and have some enthusiasm. 
Until then bare with me. 








No comments:

Post a Comment