Thursday 28 February 2013

Keeping Promises/Ramble


So I did it, I kept my promise, bought myself a couple rolls of film and took my camera out for an airing. The weather the past couple of days has been delightful and therefore yesterday seize the moment and went out for a walk. I text a couple of people and I was lucky enough to have Sam and Jack come join me. 

We decided to take a walk around the park near my house and carried on walking straight until we hit complete field. It was bliss. I've always been a fond and keen walker and this was just the walk I needed, reminded me of home. I think in total we ended up walking for about 5 hours and it was just lovely, it was so nice to feel like we had stepped out of the hustle of Sheffield busy city centre and step into what felt like a scene from the hobbit.
It was honestly breath taking, to be able to see for miles and to be surrounded by so much nature.
I'm so happy we decided to do this as its sparked a little mission to do this more often and it felt great to be using my Zenit-E again. The last time I used it was my beach collection and I was so happy with the outcome. This time was no different. So here are a few of my favourite images from the walk, (better quality images can be found on my flickr account). 





Hopefully now it won't be so long until I have a proper post and something to share and hopefully the sun makes more appearances in the next few weeks so I can go out and shoot some more film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment