Monday 27 May 2013

At The Peak Of Things









As of Thursday the 23rd of May I and my course mates officially finished our second year of university. Its incredible how quickly the year has gone past and I'm honestly shocked I made it through, of course not without a few mental breakdowns here and there.
Seeing as I had finished my work a couple of days early I decided I wanted to go for a walk and called my trusty rambling buds for a day out.
We decided on the Peaks and seeing as it was only about a 5/10 minute bus journey away from where we live we thought it was about time and of course I took my camera along for the ride.
I think we managed to get a good 4/5 miles out of it and it lovely. The views were beauty, the walk was refreshing as well as tiering and here are a few pictures from the day.








And what better way to end the walk than enjoying a nice pint at the pub, much deserved and wonderful. This is something we plan to do much more next term and I can't wait to get some more shots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment