Wednesday 5 June 2013

A Long Summer//Planning//Inspiration

So seeing as the university year is over, the summer holidays have started and time for me to make a start on some mini summer projects. One of these mini projects being organising another photo shoot. I't's been a while since I've done one and I'd really like to have to images to mess around with again that aren't just trees and leaves. 
So today I have been looking for inspiration. I started by having a scroll though tumblr and flicking through the pages of Hunger Magazine, looking out for colour ideas, locations and just the general genre I want to take. 








I thought I would share a couple of my favourite pages that I picked out today, I'm not going to mention what I have in mind at the moment but I'm sure you can assume something from these images. I'm very lucky in that hopefully with this project I will be working with some very talented friends and will hopefully be producing something exciting and hopefully fairly soon, But for now I'm still looking for inspiration and trying to sort some things out. 

I'm also going to be going on holiday in a couple weeks and plan on taking my film camera along for the ride, so will hopefully come back with some brilliant holiday snaps.
I think thats all for now folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment